- Blitz-Host, a privately held limited company, provides you with web hosting, domain name registrations and related products and services.
- Blitz-Host strives to ensure the highest level of data privacy by offering a variety of quality products and services to Blitz-Host customers and subscribers (" Subscribers ") (hereinafter " You " or "< b> Users ").
- At Blitz-Host, the privacy and security of our users is of the utmost importance. Blitz-Host is committed to protecting the data that you share with us.
- All personal data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (" GDPR ") and the EU-U.S framework agreements. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework developed by the United States Department of Commerce, the European Commission and the Swiss Administration.
2. General provisions. Confidentiality
Blitz-Host processes all Personal Data in accordance with the general data processing principles:
- — lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject ( legality, fairness and transparency );
- — collect and process Personal Data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not process it in a way that is incompatible with these purposes ( purpose limitation );
- — ensure that Personal Data is adequate, up-to-date and limited to what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is processed ( data minimization );
- — ensure that Personal Data is accurate and, if necessary, updated ( accuracy );
- — ensure the storage of Personal Data in a form that allows the identification of data subjects no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which Personal Data is processed ( restriction of storage );
- — process Personal Data in such a way as to ensure adequate security of personal data, including protection from unauthorized or illegal processing and from accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures ( integrity and confidentiality ).
3. Information we collect
Information you provide to us
Information required to use the Blitz-Host platform
We request and collect the following personal data about you when you use the Blitz-Host platform. This information is necessary for the proper performance of the contractual relationship between you and us and for us to be able to comply with our legal obligations. Failure to provide any of this data or a decision to delete or object to the processing of any of such data may result in the deactivation of your Blitz-Host account.
- — Account registration data. When you register with Blitz-Host, we require you to provide a minimum of information: your email address and password. In some special cases, we ask you to provide more information - for example, your first and last name, proof of identity, contact details. Such information is required when you apply for a domain name registration and is referred to as WHOIS information.
- — Login information. We collect login and email data from Google.
- — Identity verification. To comply with the rules set by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers ("ICANN"), Blitz-Host may collect identity verification information (such as a picture of your passport, national ID, valid driver's license or other documents) prior to registering a new domain name. as required or permitted by applicable law).
- — Payment information. In order to order and use features of the Blitz-Host platform (such as web hosting, domain name registration), we may require you to provide certain financial information to facilitate payment processing. We use the services of third parties (payment processors), so we do not collect or store credit card information (we receive information about the status of the payment).
- — Communication, chats, messaging. When you communicate with Blitz-Host (using online chat, contact form or by contacting us in other ways), we collect information about your communication and any information that you choose to provide or disclose. In order to respond to your request, we may access the information provided on your Blitz-Host account, purchase history, etc.
- — Visitors and users of our User's websites or services. We may also collect information relating to visitors and users of our User's websites or services ("User Users") solely for and on behalf of our Users.
You may also provide information to us when you fill out a form, search, update or add information to your Blitz-Host account, answer surveys, post on community forums, participate in promotions, or use other features of the Blitz-Host platform. We do not recommend posting any information that you would not like to see public on the Blitz-Host platform. If you upload any content to your account or publish it on your website and provide it in any other way as part of your use of any service, you do so at your own risk.
Blitz-Host processes the information that you provide to us legally :
- — Your consent expressed when voluntarily submitting and filling in your Personal Data in registration forms, by e-mail, in a request window, etc.;
- — Conclusion and execution of contractual agreements and obligations between Blitz-Host and the User;
- — Realization of the legitimate interests of Blitz-Host as a Data Controller and manager of the Blitz-Host platform;
- — Compliance with a legal obligation to which Blitz-Host is subject, including but not limited to ICANN Rules .
Please exercise caution and comply with at least the following minimum requirements to protect your personal data:
- — please do not include your name, address, telephone number, email address, personal identification number, date of birth, bank account number, card number, other special (confidential) data, etc. in the subject of the request or file name;
- — please do not include your personal identification code, payment card number and other financial and data information, health information, family members or other special (confidential) data in requests, emails or similar messages to us;
- — please ensure that the remaining personal data is only provided to the extent necessary for the purposes for which the letter or request was sent.
You can access and edit, update or delete your contact information at any time by logging into your account on the Blitz-Host platform.
Please note that you can only delete your email while deactivating your Blitz-Host account. To deactivate your account, send a request to email@example.com and you will be provided with further instructions.
Information We Collect When You Use The Platform
When you use the Blitz-Host Platform or contact us directly through any communication channel, we may collect information, including personal data, about the services you use and how you use them.
This information is necessary for the proper performance of the contract between you and us, so that we can comply with legal obligations and subject to our legitimate interest in being able to provide and improve the functionality of the Blitz-Host platform.Automatic data collection
- — Event log data and device information. We automatically collect event log data and device information when you access and use the Blitz-Host Platform, even if you have not created or logged into a Blitz-Host Account. This information includes, but is not limited to, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), operating system, date and time stamp and / or click-through data.
- — Usage information. We use a tool called "Google Analytics" to collect information about your interactions with the Blitz-Host platform (which pages you visit, such as the pages or content you view, your searches in listings, orders you make and other activities on the Blitz platform -Host. As a result, Google, Inc. sets a permanent cookie on your web browser to identify you as a unique user the next time you visit this site). For more information, please visit Google .
- — Geographic location data. We collect data-driven information about your approximate location, such as your IP address, to offer you an improved user experience and to comply with applicable legal requirements such as taxes, prices, etc. Such data can only be collected when accessing the Blitz-Host platform through your device.
Blitz-Host processes this information on a legal basis :
- — Your consent;
- — Conclusion and execution of contractual agreements and obligations between Blitz-Host and the User;
- — Realization of the legitimate interests of Blitz-Host as a Data Controller and manager of the Blitz-Host platform.
4. How do we use your data?
We use, store, combine and process information, including personal information, about you in order to provide, understand, improve and develop the Blitz-Host platform, create and maintain a safe and secure environment and comply with our legal obligations.
- — Create and maintain a trusted environment. We verify and verify the authenticity of the information or identification data you provide (such as an identification number, email address or phone numbers). We also use the information collected to detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other illegal and malicious activities.
- — To create aggregated statistical data, to conduct marketing research and analysis necessary to run our business, to improve our services, we use aggregated and / or generalized anonymized information that allows us to assess the needs of our customers, sales and others trends of our activities.
- — To stay connected. We use information about data usage, devices, operating systems to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our platform, decide to stop using SDK / OS versions to determine the characteristics of the majority of users and optimize our applications - and as a result, make your browsing experience and shopping more enjoyable.
- — Set up marketing. In order to provide more personalized offers to our users, we may conduct data analysis based on the information you provide to us, your interactions with the Blitz-Host platform and its users.
- — To send service and billing messages. Blitz-Host may also contact you and provide important information about our services or their use. For example, we may send you a notification (through any of the communication channels available to us) if a certain Service is temporarily suspended for maintenance; respond to your support requests; send you reminders or alerts about upcoming or late payments for your current or upcoming subscription; submit abuse complaints regarding your hosting plan; or to notify you of material changes to our Services. This type of communication is necessary, therefore, there is no opportunity to refuse to receive such messages about services and payments, only if you are no longer a Blitz-Host User (which can be done by deactivating your Account).
- — Register a domain. In certain jurisdictions, or as required by ICANN or certain registries, domain name registration information must be publicly available through a "WHOIS" search. The WHOIS database is a publicly available database that lists domain name registration information for a specific domain name, the name server (s) to which the domain name is directed, and the creation date and expiration date of the domain name. The domain name registration information you provide is stored by Blitz-Host and made available to the public through a WHOIS search. Blitz-Host may transfer your domain name registration information to a third party escrow provider as required by ICANN. From time to time, users may receive queries that are the result of searches in the public WHOIS database by other companies or individuals. Any such requests or emails do not come from Blitz-Host and Blitz-Host is not responsible for the use of WHOIS information by third parties. Blitz-Host operates only on the basis of ICANN rules and requirements. For more information see: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois
- — To contact you. In order to notify you about your Account, solve problems with your Account, resolve a dispute, collect tax or amounts due, get your opinion through surveys and questionnaires, send news of our company and in other cases when it is necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreements we may have with you. For this purpose, we may contact you by email, telephone, text messages and the portal.
- — Provide, manage and improve the Services.
- — To improve data security and prevent fraud.
- — Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
5. Information concerning visitors and users of websites or services of our user
- 5.1 We may collect, store and process certain information related to visitors and users of our User's websites or services solely on behalf of our Users and at their direction. Each of our users can collect and manage information, including personal data, through their website. Such information and personal data are then stored by Blitz-Host. For such purposes, within the meaning of the GDPR, Blitz-Host may, in certain limited cases, as specified in the Terms of Service, be treated as a "data processor" of such information relating to visitors and users of their websites or services. Users who control and operate such User websites are considered "data controllers" of such information and are solely, fully and fully responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to their collection and management, including all privacy and security laws. data from all relevant jurisdictions.
- 5.2 The user is solely, fully and comprehensively responsible for the safety, integrity and authorized use of information relating to visitors and users of their websites or services, and for obtaining permissions and providing fair processing notices necessary to collect and use such information.
- 5.3 Blitz-Host is not directly related to individual visitors and users of the websites or services of our User, whose personal data it processes. If you are a customer of any of our users and would like to make any inquiries regarding your personal data, please contact those users directly.
6. Direct marketing
- 6.1 When creating an Account on our Platform, you can opt out of receiving various offers directly to your email, phone or your Account. We use the contact information you provide and your preferences for direct marketing by submitting offers or newsletters.
- These direct marketing offers, depending on your preferences, may be personalized based on any other information you have provided to us (such as location, social media profile information, purchase history, etc.), or we have collected or generated from other sources described below.
Right to object
- — If the User wishes to change their direct marketing preferences, they can take advantage of this opportunity at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in the received email.
- — You can unsubscribe from our mailings at any time. You can do this by clicking on the dedicated link at the bottom of our newsletter email.
- — You can opt out of receiving information from us at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
7. Other uses of your personal data
- 7.1 Platform development. We use data, including public reviews, to conduct research and development to further develop our platform to provide you and other users with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience.
- 7.2 Support service. We use the data to help you and to solve problems. We use this data (which may include your messages) to investigate, respond and resolve complaints and problems (such as errors).
- 7.3 General ideas. We use data to generate a general idea. We use your data to compile and exchange general anonymized data.
8. Sources of personal data
We collect and receive your personal information from you (including your device) and from the following sources:
- — Social network operators (such as Facebook, Google, etc.);
- — Third party service providers and our partners;
- — Other legal sources.
9. Storage and disposal
- We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to provide our services and to comply with our legal obligations. If your personal information is no longer required, we will ensure that it is securely deleted.
- If you want to stop our use of your personal information, you must request the deletion of your personal information and close your Blitz-Host account.
After you deactivate your Account, we will continue to store the following data in order to comply with applicable legal requirements (such as tax, accounting, legal reporting, AML, etc.), for as long as we are legally required by such legal requirements:
- — profile with de-personalized information (we will change your email address to email@example.com, erase your first name, last name and contact information), such as purchased services, login information, payment information, etc.
Please also note that we may further save some of your personal information in such cases (i.e. after closing your Blitz-Host account):
- — as long as it is necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as detecting and preventing fraud and improving security. If Blitz-Host suspends your Blitz-Host Account for security reasons, we may save certain information from this Blitz-Host Account in order to prevent the User from opening a new Blitz-Host Account in the future;
- — to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, Blitz-Host may store some of your data for tax, legal reporting and audit obligations;
- — forum posts or other publicly available information may remain publicly available on the Blitz-Host platform even after your Blitz-Host account has been deactivated. However, attribution of such information to you will be removed. In addition, some copies of your information (for example, log entries) may remain in our database, but are not associated with personal identifiers;
- — to resolve disputes;
- — to enforce our agreements and / or protect our legitimate interests;
- — since we protect the Blitz-Host platform from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, the remaining copies of your personal information cannot be deleted from our backup systems for a limited period of time;
- — domain name registration data - at the time of writing this Policy, in order to register a domain, we need to provide personal information about the domain owner; this information is displayed in the WHOIS directory and is publicly available. For more information please visit https://www.icann.org/registrants
10. Transfer of data and their use by third parties
- When collecting and processing your personal data, we may transfer data to various third parties.
With your consent
We will share your Personal Data with companies, organizations or individuals outside of our group of companies when we have your consent to do so.
Where do we process your personal data?
- — Users' personal information may be processed and stored by Blitz-Host and our authorized branches and service providers in the UK, the Netherlands, Lithuania or Cyprus, as well as in other jurisdictions, if necessary for the proper provision of our Services and / or depending on the requirements of the law ( will be described in detail below).
- — Applicant information will be processed and stored in Germany and, where appropriate, in secure cloud storage provided by Third Parties.
- — Blitz-Host affiliates and service providers (such as third party data centers, servers, website designs, administration services, internet traffic and website analysis, statistics, direct marketing services, email programs, instant messengers, etc.) that store or process your personal data and the personal data of your users on behalf of Blitz-Host are contractually obligated to ensure their protection and protection in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements that may apply in their jurisdiction (see . below).
- — Domain name registration data and credentials are shared with third parties in accordance with ICANN's policies. For more information see: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/approved-with-specs-2013-09-17-en#whois.
- If we are involved in a merger, reorganization, acquisition or sale, we will continue to maintain the confidentiality of any Personal Information and notify all affected users.
- 10.3 Some of our servers are located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (EEA), for example, in the USA, Brazil, Singapore, Indonesia, so depending on your choice or Services, your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, may be transferred to processors, subprocessors or other recipients of data established in such third countries (for example, data centers and servers located outside the EU or EEA). We will ensure the transfer of the specified personal data only if there is a reasonable basis for this in accordance with the GDPR and other applicable legal acts.
- 10.4 EU-U.S. Privacy Shield. When providing hosting and other services, your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, may be transferred to data recipients registered in third countries and participating in the EU-U.S framework agreement. Privacy Shield Framework.
Standard contractual clauses for data transfers outside the EU or EEA.
Your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, may be transferred to processors, subprocessors or other recipients of data located in third countries (for example, data centers and servers located outside the EU or EEA). In order for such transfers to be GDPR compliant, we have entered into agreements with the relevant data processors and / or subprocessors for such transfers outside the EU or EEA, which are in accordance with the European Commission-approved standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data from data controllers in the EU to data processors and / or controllers that are located outside the EU or the European Economic Area (EEA). For more information see:
For the purposes indicated and to the extent appropriate, we have considered that the said agreements were concluded on your behalf and in accordance with your instructions, as the case may be, in accordance with Article 46 GDPR.
- 10.6 Other grounds for transferring data outside the EU or the European Economic Area (EEA). Your personal data, as well as the personal data of your users, may be transferred to recipients of data registered in third countries on other legal grounds compatible with the requirements of the GDPR (Articles 45-49).
- 10.7 Transfer, disclosure of data to the competent authorities. In certain situations, Blitz-Host may be asked to disclose personal data in response to legitimate requests from government agencies, other competent authorities, including when it is necessary to comply with national security or law enforcement requirements, and Blitz-Host will do this, if permitted local data protection laws.
- 10.8 Obligations to post data
- If you live in a jurisdiction that imposes "data localization" or "data residency" obligations (i.e. requires that the personal information of its residents be stored within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact attracts our attention, we can keep your Personal Information within the specified territorial boundaries, if we are legally obliged to do so.
- You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere.
- 10.9 Targeting, advertising
- We also use Facebook, Google and other advertising and marketing tools. You should carefully read the privacy policies of these service providers. For more information about targeted advertising, as well as your opt-out and other rights, please visit the respective websites of these service providers - https://www.facebook.com/policies/ads ; https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads .
- 10.10 Features of social networks
- Our Services include certain social media features and widgets, single sign-on features such as Facebook Connect or Google Sign-in, Facebook Like button, Share button, or other interactive mini-programs (Features social networks"). These social media features may collect information such as your IP address or the page you visit on our website and may set cookies to enable them to function properly. Social media features are hosted by third parties or directly on our Services. Your interactions with third party social media features are governed by their respective policies.
- 10.11 Our legal obligation to use or disclose personal data
- We will disclose your Personal Data to government agencies without your prior permission only when we are required by law to provide information, including taking legal action to protect our rights, and in cases where we have a good faith belief that access, use, storage or disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government executive request, to enforce the applicable Terms of Service, including investigating possible violations, detecting, preventing or resolving other cases of fraud, security or technical issues.
- 10.12 Other
- We may transfer your personal information in ways other than those described above with your explicit consent or if we are legally obligated to do so.
- Blitz-Host has implemented security measures designed to protect Personal Information that you share with us, including physical, electronic and procedural measures. Among other things, we offer secure HTTPS access to most areas of our Services. We also regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks, and regularly look for new ways and services from third parties to further improve the security of our Services and protect the privacy of our Visitors and Users.
- Regardless of the measures and efforts taken by Blitz-Host, we cannot and do not guarantee the absolute protection and security of your Personal Information or any other User Content that you upload, publish or otherwise share with Blitz-Host or anyone else.
- Therefore, we recommend that you set strong passwords for your account and avoid providing us or anyone with any confidential information, the disclosure of which, in your opinion, could cause you material or irreparable harm.
- If you have any questions regarding the security of our Services, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Your rights
You have a number of rights in relation to the protection of your Personal Data, which are subject to the restrictions and conditions set forth in the GDPR and applicable law. These rights:
- — the right to access the information we process about you;
- — the right to correct incorrect / inaccurate information about you;
- — the right to transfer all or part of the collected information about you to you or to another data controller, if technically feasible (right to data portability; subject to the restrictions specified in the EU General Data Protection Regulation);
- — the right to delete any data concerning you. Users can request the deletion of data without undue delay for legitimate reasons, for example, if the data is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or when the data has been unlawfully processed;
- — the right to restrict data processing. Users for legitimate purposes can obtain restriction of data processing from the controller;
- — the right to object to the processing of Personal Data when the processing is carried out on the basis of legitimate interests, as well as in cases where your personal data is used for direct marketing purposes, as described above in this Policy.
Some of the above rights are easy to use: that is, you can access and edit, update or change your data at any time, opt out of receiving communications from us and our partners by visiting and changing your personal account settings, or by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you object to the processing of Personal Data when the processing is based on a legitimate interest, we will carefully consider such a request, which may lead to the closure or deactivation of your Account.
- Users have the right to lodge a complaint with the national data protection agency in their country of residence if their rights have been violated. However, we recommend that you try to reach an amicable resolution of a possible dispute by contacting us first.
13. Acceptance of this policy
- We assume that all users of the Blitz-Host platform have carefully read this document and agree with its content. If someone does not agree with this Policy, they should refrain from using our website and mobile applications. We reserve the right to change our Policy at any time and to inform about it as stated in Section 13. The continued use of the Blitz-Host website and mobile applications implies acceptance of the revised Policy.
- This Policy is an integral part of the Blitz-Host Terms and Conditions.
- We will ask for your consent before using the information for purposes other than those specified in this Policy.
15. Application of the policy
- Our Policy applies to all services offered by us, but excludes services that have separate privacy rules not included in this Policy.
- Our Policy does not apply to services offered by other companies or individuals, including products or sites that may appear to you in search results, sites that may include our services, or other sites linked to our services.
- Our Policy may change from time to time. We will post any changes to the Policy on our website, and if the changes are material, we may consider communicating more explicitly (including, for certain services, email notification of Policy changes).
17. Further information
- If you have any further questions regarding the data that Blitz-Host collects or how we use it, then please do not hesitate to contact the Data Protection Officer using the contact details provided above.